Sunday, September 8, 2013

Friends. Some new developments have occurred that I am extremely excited about. My childhood and current best friend had a proposition for me. For us to combine our interests into one blog. So Zero Waste College Student is now dead. It wasn't reaching as many people as I wanted. I felt boxed in and lost most of the time.

Introducing: thetoweringoaks.wordpress.com

I'm so excited! Now don't fret, I'll still be doing a ton of zero waste posts. That's still my main focus. But we're adding new things to the mix. We're adding all that Lauren has to offer (mostly natural health and beauty products).

It's gonna be great! So please, go follow our page, and you'll get updated every time we post something which will be so much more often since there are two of us!

So very happy right now.

See you around friends,
Anna Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment